Behavioral Health & Wellness
A MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCE THAT HOSTS LETTERS OF SUPPORT FROM STUDENTS, FACULTY, AND ALUMNI.
2×2 Self Care & Wellness Series – Daily Selfcare Tips and Support for managing life. Video sessions every Tuesday and Thursday about managing stress, grief, work/life balance, and wellness.
- Self-Care for the Caregiver
- Reassuring Children During Challenging Times
- Family Wellness
- Parenting Self-Check
- Helping Children to Cope
- Journaling for Mental Health and Wellness
- A Guided Meditation Exercise
- Mindfulness Techniques to Manage Stress
- Brain Pump- Mind/Body Connections for Kids and Grown-Ups!
- I’m Adjusting, Why Can’t You? Managing Transitions During Crisis
- Anxiety – You are not alone
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- I Hope You Dance! The Benefits of Dance and Movement for Stress Management & Overall Wellness
Our Mental Health Resiliency Support Clubhouses seeks to support children and families coping with isolation, stigma, and other considerations associated with mental health disorders. Clubhouse Listing.
Host recorded and live virtual events to demystify and destigmatize mental health concerns through storytelling.
Emotions and Behaviors for Parents, Teens, Educators. Find out how to understand your child’s behavior.
- This article from Greater Good Magazine provides insights into ways schools can develop a plan to help teachers who are feeling anxious and overwhelmed.
Anti-Racism virtual training, with 3 modules (approximately 2 hours of content in each module) for Students and the General Public.
Compassion Games: Survival of the Kindest is a community engagement experience that invites people around the world to inspire one another to reveal and promote acts of compassion that better our lives, our communities, and all life on Earth. Random Acts of Kindness.